This Level Object will countdown from the set duration and fire off an "Activated" Output event when the duration reaches zero. It can be set to fire off "Activated" Output events repeatedly on a set interval.
Right-click on an empty space in the Layout Scene Manager and choose Logic > Timer from the list.
|LEVEL OWNER CONTROL||
||If the Level Owner controls the Timer it will tell the other Timers when to broadcast.|| |
||Set the Timer enabled or disabled by default.|| |
||The duration of the Timer countdown. When it reaches zero an "Activate" Output event will be broadcasted.|| |
||If Max Time > Time then the Timer duration will be randomly rolled between Time and Max Time|| |
||The number of loops the Timer performs.|| |
||If True the Timer loops forever.|| |
- Enable the Timer. This will start the countdown.
- If an enabled Timer receives an "Enable" Input event it will reset the duration to the starting value.
- Disable the Timer. This will stop the countdown.
- This will also reset the duration to the starting value.
- Reset the Timer duration to the starting value.
- Enable and No Reset
- Enable the Timer without resetting the duration to the starting value.
- This event will fire when the Timer receives an "Enable" Input event.
- This event will fire when the Timer receives a "Disabled" Input event
- This event will fire when the Timer duration reaches zero.