Camera Controller Object
This Level Object is used to pan the Player camera to a specific position or Unit. The duration of the camera pan and how long it pauses on its target after moving can be specified, but it does not control the camera distance or rotation.
Right-click on an empty space in the Layout Scene Manager and choose Logic > Camera Controller from the list.
|EASE IN DISTANCE PCT||
||The percent of distance to the target before the the ease in kicks on. Use a number between 0.0 - 1.0.|| |
|EASE IN PCT||
||When the ease in distance is reached it will use a given percentage of the final distance. Use a number between 0.0 - 1.0.|| |
||The amount of time ( in seconds ) the camera takes to pan to its target.|| |
|| The group of Units to choose from.
||The Unit to pan the camera to.|| |
||The amount of time ( in seconds ) to pause at the end of the camera movement. Note: The "Camera Stopped" Output event won't fire until the timer is done.|| |
||Position by X, Y, Z world coordinates.|| |
||If True after the camera pans and pauses it will begin to follow the "Unit" until it is told to stop.|| |
|RESETS AT END||
||If True the camera will give control back to the Player at the end of its movement and pausing.|| |
|| The type of camera. If "Position" it will pan over to the position of the Camera Controller object. If "Unit" it will pan over to the specific "Unit".
- Start Camera
- Start moving the camera toward the specific Position/Unit.
- Camera Off
- Stop moving the camera.
- Camera Moving
- This event will fire when the Camera Controller receives a "Start Camera" Input Event.
- Camera Stopped
- This event will fire when the Camera Controller receives a "Camera Off" Input Event or it reaches the end of its movement and pausing.
- Camera Pausing
- This event will fire when the Camera Controller reaches the end of its movement and starts the Pause Timer.
- Camera Control Restored
- This event will fire when the Camera Controller receives a "Camera Off" Input Event.
- This event will also fire when the Camera Controller reaches the end of its movement and pausing as long as "Resets at End" is True.