From Runic Games Wiki
This Level Object will fire off an "Activated" Output event when the value in the Counter reaches the set "Equals Value" value. The Counter starts at the value specified in "Starting Value" property and is modified by "Add", "Subtract", and "Reset" Input events.
Right-click on an empty space in the Layout Scene Manager and choose Logic > Counter from the list.
||If False the Counter value will not be sent to other multiplayer clients who load in to the level.|| |
||Sets the Counter enabled or disabled.|| |
||When the internal counter adds or subtracts an event will be broadcasted when it reaches this value.|| |
||The starting value of the Counter.|| |
|| This is the action that will occur when the Counter reaches the set "Equals Value".
- Increment the count by 1.
- Decrement the count by 1.
- Enable the Counter. The Counter will accept "Add" and "Subtract" Input events.
- Disable the Counter. The Counter will not accept "Add" or "Subtract" Input events.
- Reset the count back to the "Starting Value" set on the Counter object.
- This will also set the Counter to be Enabled.
- Broadcast the current count and Enabled state.
- This event will fire when the Counter receives an "Enable" Input event.
- This event will fire when the Counter receives a "Disable" Input event.
- This event will fire when the Counter receives a "Reset" Input event.
- This event will fire when the count reaches the set "Equals Value" value.