This Level Object is used to create a path that a set Monster Object will follow. Path Nodes will automatically be created as child objects to match the desired "Number of Points" value and can then be moved to create the intended path.
Right-click on an empty space in the Layout Scene Manager and choose Logic > Pathing from the list.
|NUMBER OF POINTS||
||The number of "Points" on the path.|| |
||The list of Points for the path.|| |
||Position by X, Y, Z world coordinates.|| |
||If a Unit is selected to path and is enabled the Unit will use this path.|| |
||The name of the path.|| |
|PATH TO PLAYER||
||If True paths to the Player.|| |
||If True the set Unit runs on the path.|| |
||If False the path "Points" will be hidden in the editor.|| |
- Add Monster
- Add the passed Monster Object to the path.
- Remove Monster
- Remove the passed Monster Object from the path.
- Enable the Pathing object.
- Disable the Pathing object.
- This event will be fired when the Pathing object receives an "Enable" Input event.
- This event will be fired when the Pathing object receives a "Disable" Input event.
- End of Path Reached
- This event will be fired when the specified Monster reaches the end of the path.