From Runic Games Wiki
This Level Object is used to play sounds in Level, Particle, and UI Layouts. Sounds will play automatically when a Particle is played. Looping sounds do not work in Particle Layouts.
Right-click on an empty space in the Layout Scene Manager and choose Sounds > Sound from the list.
||The category of the sound file.|| |
||The Sound Bank group to use.|| |
||Position by X,Y,Z world coordinates.|| |
|ALWAYS ATTEMPT TO PLAY||
||Note: Very expensive. If True the Sound will always attempt to play. Does not work with Particles.|| |
||Set the ease in/out time for the Sound.|| |
||If True the sound will fade depending on the Player's position relative to the Sound object's Position. If False the Sound will play at the same volume globally no matter the Player's position.|| |
||Set the radius of the Sound. Determines where the Player will hear the Sound if Environmental is True.|| |
|RESET ON PLAY||
||If True the Sound will reset when it receives a "Play" Input event. If False the Sound will not play again until it has finished.|| |
|START ON ACTIVATE||
||If True the Sound will start as soon as the level loads.|| |
||The volume of the sound.|| |
||If True the Sound will be marked as weather and won't play if weather effects are turned off.|| |
- Play the Sound.
- Stop playing the Sound.
- Pause the playback of the Sound.
- Resume the playback of the Sound.
- This event will fire when the Sound is playing.
- This event will fire when the Sound receives a "Stop" Input event.
- Sound Ended
- This event will fire when the Sound has played its entire duration.
- This event will fire when the Sound receives a "Pause" Input event.
- This event will fire when the Sound receives a "Resume" Input event.