Unit Count Sphere Object
Unit Count Sphere
This Level Object will monitor the number of Units inside the "Radius" of the Unit Count Sphere and fire off events based on if the number reaches the set "Count" property or not. The "Ignore Unittype" and "Unittype" properties are used to specify what type of Units will be counted.
Right-click on an empty space in the Layout Scene Manager and choose Logic > Unit Count Sphere from the list.
||Position by X,Y,Z world coordinates.|| |
||If True the Unit Count Sphere will only count active Units. Note: Setting this to False could cause performance issues.|| |
||If True only alive Monsters will be counted.|| |
||The count that has to be reached to fire the "Count Reached" Output event.|| |
||If True pets will be counted.|| |
||If True smashables will be counted.|| |
||If True only dead Monsters will be counted.|| |
||Set the Unit Count Sphere enabled or disabled.|| |
||The Unit Type to ignore and not count.|| |
|| The type of logic to use for the count.
|PLAYER IN RADIUS||
||If True the Unit Count Sphere will only count if the Player is in the "Radius".|| |
||The radius of the Unit Count Sphere.|| |
|SELECTABLE IN EDITOR||
||If True the Unit Count Sphere can be selected in the Render Window in the editor.|| |
||The interval at which to update the current count ( in seconds ).|| |
||The Unit Type to count.|| |
- Enable the Unit Count Sphere. This will allow the Unit Count Sphere to update the current count.
- Disable the Unit Count Sphere. This will prevent the Unit Count Sphere from updating the current count.
- Broadcast the Units currently in the Unit Count Sphere.
- This event will fire when the Unit Count Sphere receives an "Enable" Input event.
- This event will fire when the Unit Count Sphere receives a "Disable" Input event.
- Count Reached
- This event will fire when the current count meets the set "Count" value according to the criteria set by the "Logic Type" property.
- This event will fire repeatedly at the interval set by the "Tick" property as long as the count has been reached.
- Count Not Reached
- This event will fire when the current count doesn't meet the set "Count" value according to the criteria set by the "Logic Type" property.
- This event will fire repeatedly at the interval set by the "Tick" property as long as the count has not been reached.